Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Kai Le's true me poem


My real name is Soh Kai Le
A name I wish to be called is kai le because i don’t like to be called any other name .
The animal that’s inside of me is a dragon because i can get angry very fast.
The object that’s inside my heart is fear because there are too many thing in the world that can frighten you.
The word on my forehead is invention because i believe that i can and will invent something that will change the world.
The sound that I love is the sound of happiness because it shows that there is success or achievement.
The smell that I love is home food because it reminds me of family.
My favourite time of day is 7.30p.m. because it is when i have dinner with my family and when i can relax.
My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me,speak more chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment