Tuesday 28 April 2015

A time when I brave my fears

It was a time not long ago and it was still etched in my mind. I remembered the incident very clearly and I can even visualise it when I close my eyes. During the June school holidays when I was Primary 4, I went to Universal Studio, Singapore, with my friends. It was my first time going there and I was as excited as a flower about to bloom, yet feeling very anxious simultaneously. We had our lunch after a few thrilling rides. That was when my friend dared me with an evil smile to take the scariest ride, the Battlestar Galactica. When I heard it, I nearly fainted. There was no way that I would ride it! I was even scared just looking at it.However, the teasing of my friend boiled me and soon I was in the seat of the roller coaster. The ride soon started and for a moment I knew I shouldn’t have agreed. But before I can say anything, the ride started and soon I was screaming away in fear as the roller coaster plunged down at full speed. My heart leaped out and I felt sick. Soon, the ride finished and I came out giddy, wobbling on my legs. As soon as I felt better, I started chasing my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment