Monday 27 April 2015

A time when I persevered and was successful

During my primary 4 end of year holidays, I went to Sentosa for a short break. My cousins also joined us for that short trip of 5 to 6 days. On one of the days, we were brought by my mother to try the flying fox. I did not know how it would feel like because I was the only one who had not tried it before. When I got up, I was scared out of my wits, i did not know that we would be 'floating' in the air. When it was my turn, I felt butterflies in my stomach and was really nervous that I might fall while taking the ride. However, my family members cheered me on and encouraged me and finally, I gave it a try and it was really fun and I overcame my fears of falling of only because of my family members continuous support.

No comments:

Post a Comment