Monday 27 April 2015

A time when I persevered and was successful

It was just last year when I persevered and turned my dream into reality. I remembered as the days were nearing, I was very nervous. I worked hard and went back to practice every two days a week.
On the day of the competition, my heart was beating furiously as I felt adrenaline race through me. I stepped into the hall with beads of perspiration dripping down my forehead. After what seemed like forever, it was my turn to play. During the competition, I gained courage and everything seemed to flow smoothly. At long last, I had finished and I waited for the results with anticipation. I was elated to hear that my school had been called for the third position and my eyes shone with delight. I was glad I managed to overcome my stress when it is near competitions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment