Monday 27 April 2015

A time when I persevered and I was successful

5 years ago, I took my dance examination and got a merit award. From then on, I was determined to get a distinction. Year after year, I only got a merit and credit, but not a distinction. When I was about to lose hope, my dance friends showed me a dance show and I was inspired. From then on, I danced almost everyday in my bedroom and practiced. When the day of the examination came, my heart was in my throat, there were butterflies in my stomach. My eyes were focused on the music and my feet begin to dance. A month later, I was feeling anticipated as I got my results. As my eyes searched for my score - a distinction! I was so ecstatic as my smile stretched from ear to ear. I turned my dream into reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment