Tuesday 13 January 2015

6.Rachelle  
THE TRUE ME POEM
My real name is Rachelle woo                              .
A name I wish to be called Rachelle                          because
I like my own name                                                      .
The animal that’s inside of me is a ------------
because -----------------------------------------.
The object that’s inside my heart is  My family                                   because
I love them                                                               .
The word on my forehead is -------------------- because
---------------------------------.
The sound that I love is the sound of the waves            because
it sounds very peaceful                              .
The smell that I love is freshly baked pastries             because
it smells delicious                                     .
My favourite time of day is in the night                          because
I can go to bed                             .

My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me, “ God bless you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment