Tuesday 13 January 2015

Xavier's True Me Poem

My Real Name is Ang Jiale, Xavier.
A name I wished to be called is still Xavier because I don’t want to waste so much time changing my name and I also can’t think of any time.
The animal that’s inside of me is a tiger because I will usually stay quiet but if you provoke me too much, I will bite off your hand.
The object that’s inside my heart is my mother because I love her.
The word on my forehead is nothing because I like to do nothing.
The sound that I love is the sound of my alarm clock because I can’t wait to go to school after my alarm rang and I woke up.
The smell that I love is nothing because I don’t prefer any smell.
My favourite time of the day is the morning because I am in school studying.
My parents always say to me, “Remember to do your homework!”

No comments:

Post a Comment