Tuesday 13 January 2015

Jun Yi's True-Me Poem

THE TRUE ME POEM 


My real name is  Jun Yi.

A name I wish to be called is Musical Prodigy because I love to sing, dance and play music.

The animal that’s inside of me is a Dog because I can be friendly and gentle but sometimes ferocious.

The object that’s inside my heart is Friends because they always know how to brighten up my day.

The word on my forehead is bright because I am a bright and cheery person .

The sound that I love is pop music because it brings me to another world to enjoy myself.

The smell that I love is the beach because it helps to calm my nerves.

My favourite time of day is 6am because I get ready for a new day and face the challenges that awaits me.


My father always says to me, “Have a good day ahead!”

No comments:

Post a Comment