Tuesday 13 January 2015

(Deandra) The true me poem

THE TRUE ME POEM



My real name is Deandra Limandibhrata.

A name I wish to be called is Deandra because I cannot think what it would be like to be called another name.

The animal that’s inside of me is a caged butterfly because sometimes I wish I could be set free.

The object that’s inside my heart is Family because Family Bonding and Relationship is one of the most important thing to me.

The word on my forehead is solidarity because I do prefer to be alone than to mingle with or in big groups.

The sound that I love is gravel crunching under my feet because the sound is like music to my ears.

The smell that I love is fresh baked cookies because the aroma is just wonderful.

My favourite time of day is nightbecause I can forget about all my stress and worries and be in my own world.

My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me, “You have to eat more.”


No comments:

Post a Comment