Wednesday 14 January 2015

Haozhi's, True Me Poem

My real name is Ong Haozhi.


A name I wish to be called is Amazing because I want to be exceptionally good at doing something.


The animal that’s inside of me is a Eagle because I want to be free like a Eagle is in the skies above us.


The object that’s inside my heart is a star  because I want planets/others to revolve around me( a very selfish thing i know) ( also impossible).


The word on my forehead is Games because I love having fun.


The sound that I love is people talking because it makes me feel as if I'm not alone.


The smell that I love is the smell of nature because it gives me hope that humanity can still protect nature and not destroy it.


My favourite time of day is __night__ because __Im at home and i feel safe and comfortable there.


My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me, “Study not play.”

No comments:

Post a Comment